I finally found the time to refresh many little things concerning this blog, making the overall experience much better.
- I got away from the almost too minimalistic theme, while still keeping the nice graphics of myself presenting at both sides.
- WordPress now runs from SVN (so, 2.8 bleeding edge now, and yeah, it uses jQuery UI!)
- I updated the RSS 2 feed to use FeedBurner, so I know about who’s actually reading my feeds.
- I integrated a lifestream consisting mostly of Twitter updates into the sidebar.
- I removed old and added new projects to the “Projects” Section.
- I added convenient links to the sidebar to connect via LinkedIn / Twitter or SlideShare.
- And finally, I re-introduced the laboratory, a link collection pointing to experimental stuff I made.